Money on Assignment


For many people, "give and you shall receive" doesn't make sense and I side with them; it doesn't because why would you give out something you wish to have in abundance. If you do the maths, it doesn't add up and that should make you understand that spiritual things are for the spiritually discerned. It's a spiritual law that works regardless of if anyone doubts it or not.

The things of God are not supposed to make sense before they actualize, they are supposed to be believed. Without faith we cannot please God.

Let's start with these verses in mind.
John 6:63-70 KJV - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you , they are spirit , and they are life.

Isaiah 55:11- so shall My word be that goeth forth from My mouth; it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Proverbs 18:21- Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat of its fruit.

Disclaimer

This is no Instruction from the books of Moses or the major and minor prophet. This is applying the word of God beyond what's written with the black ink.

My penny doesn't go out free and unconcerned. I give it  pressure with assignments so it won't relax and decide not to come back; I back them with words. I don't part with money for free because I want it back, so I give it a task.

If I give out money for transport fare, I tell the money to make sure myself and my children won't have to lack money for transport, my money must come back and supply to them. It has to come back to me with a car.

If I give funds towards church building and whatever other reasons we raise funds at church, I give that money an assignment. Make sure you come back and build my house and businesses for me; of course it has to, how does it expect me to build mine when I give it out.
If I attend a wedding, am praying on my money for the couple. God has to bless their union, the money has to come back to me with good marriage, divorce proof marriage, marriage blessed with the fruit of the womb.
If I give someone money, am sowing a seed in their lives. The money has to be a fire in their lives, burning down anything not of God, it must bring them closer to God, it must bring me help in times of my need. That money is savings for my future children and it would come back to them in manifolds.

Galatians 6:6- let him who is taught the word share in all the good things with him who teaches". That friend, that pastor that person who speaks blessings into your life, who teaches and shares the word of God with you, bless the person with something. It's no robbery to sow a seed into the life of your pastor, it's Godly. Imagine the kind of prayers that would be said into your life with that money. This is something I haven't done a lot but I thank God for His word right now.
In life, many at times, we try to work for things out by ourselves but you ought to put your words in action just like our Lord Jesus did.
God didn't create the whole world with his muscles, He spoke a word. He wanted money to pay tax, He got it from the mouth of a fish ( Matthew 17:24- 27), It's not being lazy, it's using spiritual intellect to get things that people are using their own intellect and their strength for. Where did you get the money you sent on the assignment?,  you worked for it, so no; it's not being lazy.
Money is a spirit. Why are some people controlled by their money?  why did God say money is the root of all evil?, isn't evil controlled by an evil spirit?
Bible said in Proverbs that life and death lies in the power of the tongue, if you love it, you will eat of its fruit. If you make good pronouncement with you tongue, you would eat of its fruits.
Don't be envious if that man is always the the first to take out money for something and he is still rich but you have been saving up money and praying for years to build a house and start a business but nothing yet. Release some money, set it out on assignment and believe that the spirit of God backing your prayers would get you your results.
You want to sing and minister?, even after listening to various sings and doing voice training, find that spirit filled singer, sow into their lives, sow at their programs. Sometimes after praying you have to release something. Faith without action is always dead.

 In the future when you are cash trapped, you don't have to worry about your kids fees, because when you helped that little kid with his tuition fee, you gave your money an assignment.
When you gave that money to the sick person, you told the money that you ain't going to pay no hospital bills nor buy medicines and that's yours payment for any sickness the devil is planning to attack you with.
And so when you fall sick, you remind the money of its duty and hold God by His word.
When you send your money on assignment, you don't always have to want it back. You must pray according to what you want.
If you show up at a funeral, would you rather pray that the money comes back to help you organise a good funeral for your family, or you would pray that you won't have to prepare for a funeral again because no one is going to die?

The thing about sending your money on an assignment is, you have to remember what the bible said in 1 John 5:14& 15 -  Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we asked of Him.
It's God's will that we prosper and be in good health even as our soul prospers ( 3 John 1:2)  so once your assignment to your money is in line, why won't God do it?
We must be very calculative about everything we do and that includes money. God is also calculative about money you know; in our tithes and offerings.                                                                  
When you make it a habit to send your money on assignment, you develop the habit of giving. When you give, don't expect from the one you gave to, but the One who gave the command; God .
So finally, ask yourself; if your money goes into boozing and clubbing and all the things that are not worthwhile, what kind of assignment would you give it??

πŸ“ŒEXTRA
🌞 Subscribe to this blog for upcoming articles
🌞 Leave your comment below and let's get interactive; iron sharpens iron
🌞 Follow my facebook page Hilda Akita's Blog- Learning with God for daily messages, related posts, pictures and videos.

Comments